Skip to content
Clifton Recreation Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Clifton Baseball Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
These camps are designed for
boys ages 7 to 17
. There are two camps available; Pitchers/Catchers Camp and Baseball Skills Camp. Both programs are based upon the foundation of teaching correct, basic mechanics of baseball skills, implementing training drills to help each player attain his maximum potential and fostering enjoyment and appreciation of the game by making it fun. Participants should bring their: mitt, water bottle and a baseball cap. Catchers should bring their own catching equipment. This camp is presented by Joe Rivera, CHS Varsity Baseball Coach.
Baseball Skills Camp Program
Covers hitting, throwing, fielding and other general offensive & defensive skills.
Pitchers and Catchers Camp
Will cover techniques and drills specific to pitchers and catchers.
* All participants will receive a camp T-Shirt.
* Early Bird Special: Register by May 27, 2019 and receive a $10.00 discount.
* Sibling Discount: Receive a $10.00 discount on the 2nd child.
* Bring a Friend: This is for last year's participants - bring a friend to this year's
camp, who did not participate last year, and receive 5 Clifton Recreation Dollars to spend on Recreation Department programs.
A portion of your registration fee will be used to support summer program scholarships.
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities