Clifton Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Easter Egg Coloring Contest
The Clifton Recreation Department will be holding an Easter Egg Coloring Contest for Clifton Residents Only! Print and use one of the Easter Egg templates located below under links. There will be two age categories for the contest: Ages 5 – 8 and Ages 9 – 12. Completed egg coloring sheets must be returned in person to Clifton City Hall (900 Clifton Ave.) by 3:00 pm on Friday, March 19th in order to be entered into the contest. No exceptions.
The Easter Egg entries will be on display at the Bunny Trail on Saturday, March 27th at the Athenia Steel Recreation Complex. Participants at the event will vote for their favorite egg in each category. The colored egg in each category with the most votes will be selected as the winner, and will receive a small basket of Easter Goodies!
City Hall is still closed to the public, so there will be a box in the front hall entryway, Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, to drop off completed pictures until the deadline.
Easter Egg Coloring Contest Rules:
* Please include Child’s Name, Age & Phone Number on the back of the entry. Information must be legible so winners can be contacted.
* Entries must be completed on one of the templates downloaded from our website in order to be eligible for the contest.
* Entries must be printed out on 8 ½” by 11” paper. No larger.
* Entries must be designed by the child entering the contest only.
* Only 1 entry per child.
* Entries can be completed by hand using any form of art media such as markers, crayons, paint, colored pens/pencils etc. No snapshots, clip art, cut outs, stickers, glitter, gemstones, sequins or any item that may make your entry 3-dimensional is allowed.
* Entries must be returned to City Hall, as stated above, by the deadline to be entered. No entries will be taken at the Bunny Trail event on March 27th.
* Entries will not be returned to the participants after the contest is over.
* Winners will be notified by telephone by Tuesday March 30th.
For more information contact the office at (973) 470-5956. To register for the Bunny Trail event, visit www.cliftonrec.com.